1. All orders placed via this website are subject to these terms and conditions. In the case of any inconsistency between the content of the site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will prevail.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such change will take effect when posted on the website.
3. All orders placed on this website will be subject to availability and subject to acceptance by us in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any order acknowledgment sent by us will not constitute our acceptance of an order. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order for any reason at our sole discretion.
4. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will occur when we email you with confirmation of such acceptance or on dispatch to you of the ordered products. Since we do not keep a file of your order on this website please print off and retain for your own records a copy of your order or order confirmation and of these terms and conditions.
5. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. You have the right to cancel an order at any time up to 7 working days after receipt of the products. You must take reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us promptly at your cost. Upon receipt of the products by us in their original condition, we will issue a full refund of the cost of the products.
6. Information provided on this website in respect of any product is by way of general description and for guidance purposes only. No minor variations in size, description or any other specification of any product will affect the contract between us.
7. Risk of loss or damage to the product passes to you on the date when the product is collected by you or on your behalf or when the product is delivered to the delivery address specified by you, or on the first date that delivery is attempted. All products will be examined for damage prior to collection or dispatch from our premises and, where we are arranging delivery, upon delivery.
8. All prices on this website are shown in pounds sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the prevailing rate but exclude deliverycharges. Unless you arrange separately with us for the product to be delivered, we will assume that you will collect if from our premises by prior arrangement with us.
9. Delivery of products is available by separate arrangement with us. Due to the varying size and weight of our products and the variance in costs of delivery to different parts of the United Kingdom or overseas, we are unable to provide an automated quotation system for deliverycosts. Please contact us by e-mail or telephone for a quote for delivery charges. Once arranged and paid for, your order will be delivered by courier. A signature is required for all deliveries and you must ensure that you are available to accept delivery when delivery is attempted.
10. Standard delivery of stocked items is normally within 5 working days of receipt of the cost of delivery. However, sometimes delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control and any delay in delivery will not affect the contract between us or give rise to any right for you to cancel or vary the contract.
11. We shall not be liable in contract or tort or otherwise for any economic losses, loss of goodwill or reputation or any other special or indirect loss. Any liability we may have to a customer or any third party shall in any event be limited to the price of the products ordered. This limitation of liability does not purport to exclude our liability for personal injury or death nor to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. The copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property in these terms and conditions and in all images, material and other content of this website belongs or is licensed to us (save where otherwise expressly indicated) and is made available for your personal use only and may not be stored, reproduced or copied save in connection with your non-commercial use of this website nor may it be exploited or distributed in any way without our express permission.
13.1 Any contract between us and you is personal to you and may not be assigned.
13.2 We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver any products or for any loss or damage to them arising out of any cause or circumstances belong our control.
13.3 If any part of these terms and conditions are held by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid then the remainder shall be unaffected and shall remain fully enforceable and binding.
13.4 These terms and conditions and any contract or dispute between us are governed by English law and shall be resolved by the English courts.
13.5 We are not responsible for the contact of or anything arising out of any access by you to any external website to which any link may appear on this website
13.6 These terms and conditions and any contract between us is not intended to and shall not confer any rights on any third party.
13.7 No delay or forbearance in our exercising any rights available to us shall constitute a waiver of any such rights.
13.8 No amendment or variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective or binding unless made in writing and expressly agreed to by us.
14. This website is operated and products are sold and supplied by [Philip Parnell] of [The Cretan Pot Shop].